OCT- Odor Control
Instructor- Bruce DeLoatch
Learn how to correct ANY kind of odor.... cooking odors, smoke odors, pet odors, musty odors, 'weird' odors.....
The Odor Control Technician (OCT) course also covers:
- 'Hands-on' demonstrations of equipment - ULV foggers, ozone generators, hydroxyl machine...and more.
- Odor sources, detection process, theory of odor control
- Chemical options and applications. Sanitize, disinfect, enzyme, & sealants.
- Vapor diffusion technology
- Antimocrobials, 'pairing agents', & deodorizers and how to use them
Learn how to detect and address odors caused from biological
sources such as:
- Decomposition, trama scene clean-up, dead animal proteins
- Microbiological mold odors
- Tobacco smoke, skunk odor, drug labs, power outage & freezers
- Combustion sources such as fire and smoke damage
- Chemical sources such as fuel oil spills or volatile organic chemicals
OCT class fee: $199
* Additional techs only $175
or if attending Fire & Smoke class the 2 previous days, it's $175
Class date: May 21, 2015
Certification with IICRC. Test fee is $65 due at time of testing on last day of class
Counts as 1 credits with IICRC
**Meets CE requirements for GA State Board for Residential and General Contractors license
(Subject matter: building techniques and technology)